SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OPEN DEADLINE.
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED PLAYS TO YFAT@YFAT.ORG.
It might be performed on stage by our wonderful young actors and actresses!
- Making a strong impact on an individual’s life.
- Being able to express yourself through writing.
- Having actors turn your play into something powerful.
- Getting your feelings and thoughts heard by an audience.
- Inviting all your friends and family to come witness YOUR play.
- We accept 5-20 minute plays (including dialogues) and monologues
- Must be in standard play format, typed or written
- Asian or youth themes are preferred, but not necessary.
- We discourage the use of profane language or inappropriate themes, unless you are trying to make a statement about it.
- Check the links under “Past Shows” to get a glimpse of what previous plays have been about!
YFAT members decide if a submitted play will be performed on stage. We will notify you about your play. We recommend that the playwright attaches a brief description about the play and its themes. Thank you.